In this guide we will discuss how to increase the sulphuric acid gathering from volcanic ash planets that have sulphuric acid lakes by using foundations. This requires lakes that re larger than usual. The idea is pretty simple, first connect all the water pumps around the edge of the sulphuric acid lake, using foundations to trim back any shapes that make it hard to place the water pumps. Then draw thin lines of foundations across the lake and use the foundations to place additional water pumps to get more sulphuric acid. Don’t worry, once a pump has been placed it will keep working even if you accidentally remove the sulphuric acid with foundations.
My YouTube Channel
- Confederating The Ice Court and The Great Orthodoxy – Kislev Campaign Total War: Warhammer III
- Appease Khorne to Approach the Brass Citadel in The Blood God’s Domain
- The Blood God’s Domain – Kislev Campaign Total War: Warhammer III
- Find Way to Impossible Fortress through Sigil Teleport Locus Points in The Realm of the Sorcerer
- Kislev Campaign in Total War: Warhammer III