Peacekeeper Best Class Setup, Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Weapon Guide (Best Game Strategy)
Hello and welcome to the weapon guide for the Peacekeeper sub machine gun which is unlocked by purchasing the Revolution DLC for Call of Duty Black Ops 2. Remember to leave a comment on this post with your favorite class setup for the Peacekeeper to be featured on next Wednesday’s feedback video.
Watch on YouTube: http://youtu.be/dXBEfUJNAUE
The Peacekeeper features sub machine gun handling characteristics but assault rifle damage and range. This means that the Peacekeeper has long range compared to other sub machine guns and low recoil and retains the high movement speed and high ADS time. But at the cost of a lower fire rate and damage.
Peacekeeper Best Game Strategy
When using the Peacekeeper you have to keep in mind that it behaves like an assault rifle. That means you are best at medium range. Stay back from the main fight but also not too far because you will have a tough time competing at long range. I found that the hip fire is average. The slow fire rate means that it is usually unreliable, but if you are face to face with an enemy it is worth firing from the hip. But in all other fights you should always aim down the sights to ensure you can do the most damage.
Peacekeeper Best Perks
The perks I found most useful with the Peacekeeper where Ghost, Toughness, Dexterity and Tactical Mask. Ghost ensures that you aren’t so vulnerable to being flanked when enemies have a UAV up. Dexterity will help you out if you are caught off guard. Tactical mask lets you move around the map without having to worry about running into shock charges and other tactical equipment. It is worth using lethal and tactical equipment since the Peacekeeper is a very versatile weapon.
The laser sight increases the effectiveness of hip fire. However, not significantly enough to make a great difference. It certainly isn’t a weapon that you can exclusively fire from the hip, but with the laser sight most short range engagements can be won with hip fire. The suppressor isn’t that useful with the Peacekeeper since it is best at medium range where keeping off the radar is only of limited value. But with it you can flank enemies better since the rest of the enemies won’t easily know where you are.
Fast mag is a convenient attachment, since a reduction in reload time is always nice, but not that necessary. It slightly reduces the reload time which means that you have less downtime, but if you run out of bullets in a gun fight you will probably still die, fast mag or not. The fore grip makes it easier to control the Peacekeeper. It does make a difference, but it is hard to detect and I didn’t miss the change after I had stopped using the fore grip. Because the Peacekeeper is best at medium range you won’t get a lot out of quickdraw which is best at close range where quick actions are required. However, sometimes quickdraw can give you a slight edge that might help you out even at medium range.
Since the Peacekeeper already has good range the long barrel won’t benefit you greatly. It does make you more competitive against sniper rifles and light machine guns though. The stock is good on weapons that aren’t that mobile which the Peacekeeper certainly isn’t. It is handy if you are close to enemies where the stock will make strafing much better, but at medium range that is rarely the case.
Rapid fire transforms the Peacekeeper from being similar to an assault rifle to a standard sub machine gun. You will have increased recoil and reduced range but a much higher fire rate on power with the other sub machine guns. It is enjoyable to use, but not the optimal attachment.
The peacekeeper has a range of optical attachments. Unlike other sub machine guns the target finder is a better option since you are further away from enemies where you don’t need too much peripheral vision. But as usual it is better to get used to the iron sights so you can use other attachments instead of an optical.
Peacekeeper Best Class Setup
The peacekeeper is a very versatile weapon and most attachments that the sub machine guns have aren’t that useful on the Peacekeeper. FMJ will ensure that enemies can’t hide behind cover as easily which is very useful for medium range engagements. Extended clip grants extra ammunition which lets you hold down positions for much longer.
So there you go. That is my preferred class setup with the Peacekeeper. Leave a comment on this post with your favorite class setup with the Peacekeeper for a chance to be featured on next Wednesday’s feedback video where I take a look at the classes you like and give you some opinions on them. Thank you very much for reading and I will see you next time.
Tags: auluftwaffles, Best Attachments, best Class Setup, Black Ops 2, Black Ops 2 Guide, Black Ops 2 Weapon, Black Ops 2 Weapon Guide, Call of Duty, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Class Setup, gaming, guide, Peacekeeper, Peacekeeper Best Attachments, Peacekeeper Best Class Setup, peacekeeper Best Perks, Peacekeeper SMG, Peacekeeper SMG Weapon Guide, Peacekeeper Sub Machine Gun, Peacekeeper Sub Machine Gun Weapon Guide, Peacekeeper Weapon Guide, SMG, Sub Machine Gun, Video Games, Weapon, Weapon Guide
- Defeating the Empyrean Sintinel in The Beginning of the End in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel October 16, 2014
- How to Locate Missing Snick-It Ball in The Don in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel October 16, 2014
- How to Kill Eghood the Endineer in Eradicate! in Borderlands: The pre-Sequel October 16, 2014
- How to Pick Up Eye Chunks in Picking Up the Pieces in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel October 16, 2014
- How to Open the Lab 19 Vault in Lab 19 in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel October 16, 2014
- Defeating the Empyrean Sintinel in The Beginning of the End in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: youtu.be/GC6AXli3DvM?a via @YouTube 4 days ago
- Defeating the Empyrean Sintinel in The Beginning of the End in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel wp.me/p1SfP0-1QO 4 days ago
- How to Locate Missing Snick-It Bacll in The Don in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: youtu.be/ciiWuQKrmMk?a via @YouTube 4 days ago
- How to Locate Missing Snick-It Bacll in The Don in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel wp.me/p1SfP0-1QL 4 days ago
- How to Kill Eghood the Endineer in Eradicate! in Borderlands: The pre-Sequel: youtu.be/qQos93-ePYw?a via @YouTube 4 days ago
- How to Kill Eghood the Endineer in Eradicate! in Borderlands: The pre-Sequel wp.me/p1SfP0-1QH 4 days ago
- How to Pick Up Eye Chunks in Picking Up the Pieces in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: youtu.be/Y4edN0W-tWY?a via @YouTube 5 days ago